Lena Dunham is selling her clothes and donating proceeds to Planned Parenthood

Lena Dunham is selling her clothes and donating proceeds to Planned Parenthood

Grant J. Kidney, July 10, 2017-

Lena Dunham is selling 169 pieces of her wardrobe (which nobody really wants) and donating the proceeds to the baby-killers at Planned Parenthood.

Dunham, a self proclaimed feminist, is a staunch defender of butchering the innocent whilst they haven’t a chance to protest.

It is not clear who would actually want to buy Lena Dunham’s stinky underwear- but its a sure probability that whoever does might also have been interested in buying ‘pet rocks’ back when they were a thing.

Oh, and interestingly enough, only 70% of proceeds from Dunham’s sale will go to Planned Parenthood. I’m sure the other 30% will go to some other fund that hates on White people, Western culture and traditional values.

Just a reminder, Dunham was a huge Hillary supporter. I bring this up because the issue matters. Democrats are the party of DEATH. Watch this cringe-worthy clip of Dunham interviewing Hillary Clinton and be thankful we now have Donald Trump in the White House.

Related posts: