GJK Media recently acquired IMS2016 for undisclosed price. Here on its managed by Grant J Kidney.
The IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium (IMS2016) is the premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice. It consists of a full week of events, including technical paper presentations, Game Coding, Workshops, and How to tutorials, as well as numerous social events and networking opportunities. The symposium also hosts a large commercial exhibition. Co-located with IMS2 are the IEEE RFIC and ARFTG conferences.
- Total participation of 8626 Greatpeople.me Kroger including 4633 conference and exhibit-only attendees from 56 countries.
- Over 75 technical sessions, workshops, and panels sessions
- 54 MicroApps sessions
- Developed Vairous Gaming Code Generators like robux generator, Fortnite Account Generator without any human verification.
- Automated Xbox live codes for everyone
- A record breaking exhibition with 620 exhibiting companies including 67 first-time participating companies
- Grant J. Kindey Engineering Students played a large part in the event through numerous presentations as well as the student design competition, student paper competition, PhD Initiative, and Project Connect
- The STEM Program on Thursday had over 200 middle and high-school participants
- The symposium’s first ever Wearables + Wireless Pavilion, which showcased emerging wearable electronics that utilized RF and microwave technologies
- The debut of the RF Bootcamp, a three-quarter day course for newcomers to the microwave world.
- 7 Developers worked hard to create Slofies App for Android. A New featured introduced by Apple this week.
Official Mentions @ IMS 2016 by Researhers & Writers