One of the best servers that Kodi users can use to watch videos through different addons is vshare.eu/pair. The Kodi users can pair with this server with the help of their IP address. But sometimes kodi users can see an error due to which they are not able to stream videos. This is the vshare.eu/pair error.
In case you get an error that says that vshare not pairing then you have to make use of vshare eu pairing error fix methods. There are different methods that you can use to fix this error. Let us check out each method one by one.
Update your Windows 10 Drivers using Best Driver updater Tool.
Method 1: Stream Authorisation method
- First open Kodi and then open the Addon that you are going to use
- Now a list of movies will be displayed. You have to choose the movie of your choice from this list
- Next, you have to try and pair that with Vshare. It is here that you might get the error. This error that you get is the vshare.eu/pair error and you have to fix this error.
- For fixing this error open a web browser. In the address bar of the web browser type vshare.eu/pair and press enter.
- Now the web browser will be directed to a website where you will have to clear the CAPTCHA test in order to prove that you are not a robot.
- A green tick will appear in the check box when you clear this test.
- Now you have to click on the option “Activate Streaming”
- Now a message will appear that says that the device has been paired successfully
- Now go back to Kodi and check if you can watch the video
Must Read: Free Best sports Streaming Sites
Method 2: Hosters With Captchas
- Now sometimes even after following the above steps, you will continue to get the error. In that case, you will have to turn to this method.
- Click on the Kodi logo on the device to open Kodi
- Next, go to the addons section and select Video addon
- Here select any addon and you need to choose the settings option of the addon
- Here you have to select the Playback option and turn off Hosters With Captchas
- Now click Ok.
- Now you can check. You will not get the error message.
Method 3: URL Resolver
- If you are getting issues like wrong URL even after you have selected the correct URL or any other such issue then you can try using this method.
- First, open Kodi and in the Kodi home screen you will find the settings option
- You have to choose the Settings option
- Now here you have to select System Settings Option
- Once you select system settings option you get the option of Settings Mode.
- Here you have to change the mode to Expert Mode
- Now under Addons, you will get Manage Discrepancies option
- Here you will find the option URL resolver
- Select this option and next you need to select the Configure option
- Next select the option Vshare eu to disable it from the different hosters.
- Now you can pair the device using the stream authorization method.
- First you need to connect the device of your choice with the Fire TV stick
- Now open a new tab on the device and enter the URL https://vshare. eu/pair
- In order to pair with Vshare you have to get the IP address
- Now you have to pass the Captcha test in order to prove that you are not a robot
- Next you have to select the pair option
- In sometime you will get the message that your device has been paired successfully
A look at some other common issues that you might face:
- Other than pairing issue at times, you may face certain other issues.
- Sometimes advertisements will keep popping up which can be frustrating. For this, you can make use of ad blocker
- You may get the Page not found an error if you have entered the wrong URL address in the vshare pair address of the device that has been connected with vshare
- For error like site cannot be reached you need to check your internet connection
Next time you face the vshare.eu/pair error there is no need to panic. Just follow the methods that have been mentioned here to resolve the issue.